Where does your money go?
Starting out may involve a new job or progressing your career. It's an exciting time. A regular salary means the freedom to travel, buy a car or even start saving for your first home.
What you need to know
It can be easy to let money slip through your fingers. Setting up a budget and starting a regular savings plan will help you:
- Make the most of your money and enjoy the benefits of your hard work
- Get into a savings habit so you can build your wealth faster
- Increase the amount of money you have by earning interest
- Get peace of mind that you are being smart about your money.
Follow these simple steps:
- Find a budget app that will help you make and stick to your budget
- Set up a regular savings plan so that money automatically comes out of your transactional account into a high interest savings account each month
- Watch your savings grow.
Count on us
A Count adviser can help you:
- Set up a regular investment plan
- Provide guidance on setting up a budget.
Important information: This web page may contain general advice. It does not take account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider talking to a financial adviser before making a financial decision. This web page has been prepared by Count Financial Limited ABN 19 001 974 625, AFSL 227232, (Count). Count is 85% owned by CountPlus Limited ACN 126 990 832 (CountPlus) of Level 17, 1 Margaret Street, Sydney 2000 NSW and 15% owned by Count Member Firm Pty Ltd ACN 633 983 490 of Level 17, 1 Margaret Street, Sydney 2000 NSW. CountPlus is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange. Count Member Firm Pty Ltd is owned by Count Member Firm DT Pty Ltd ACN 633 956 073 which holds the assets under a discretionary trust for certain beneficiaries including potentially some corporate authorised representatives of Count Financial Ltd. Count Wealth Accountants® is the business name of Count. Count advisers are authorised representatives of Count. Information in this web page is based on current regulatory requirements and laws as at 1 October 2019, which may be subject to change. While care has been taken in the preparation of this web page, no liability is accepted by Count, its related entities, agents and employees for any loss arising from reliance on the information contained in the web page.